A sonic visitcostes live
Enter the hotel through the sound gallery, punctuated by temporary sound installations, the dark wood reflected in the carefully lit mirrors, and the scented passage brings you in, away from the streets of bustling Paris.
Once inside, the Costes music selection animates the days and nights at the hotel, and streams 24/7 on the website. A careful selection adapted to each moment of the day, mixing contemporary and vintage music treasures, curated in collaboration with Malik Alary and Mathieu Massadian of Watch Your Music since September 2017.
Costes on Apple Music
The Costes Music Selection October 2017
Join the 'Hôtel Costes' music channel on Apple Music for a distinctive experience of time, sound and music: The Costes playlists to-go with monthly music selections and must-hear artists.
1. Big Wind No Sail - Michael Nau
2. Comin' Home Baby - Herbie Mann
3. Fall Out Of Love - JUMPSWIM feat. Ninna Lundberg
4. Gare du Nord dix heures du matin (feat. Julia Faure) - Bertrand Burgalat, Julia
5. Gamma Ray Blue - Laura Groves
6. Moment - King Henry, Rhye
7. Je Sors (Stepping Out) - Thool, Marieke
8. Untitled ‘91 - Hector Gachan
9. Working - Reginald Omas Mamode IV
10. Swnerve - Cid Rim, Petite Noir
11. Miami - Baxter Dury
12. In The Morning Pilooski feat. Clément Froissart Smooth Not Criminal Mix - Smagghe & Cross, Matthew Herbert, Pilooski
13. Free At Last - Blue Hawaii
14. Routine - Skee Mask
15. Madrigal Pantheiste - ESSS
The live setsthe Dj's
In our nocturnal ballet, the DJs are our conductors. An eclectic list from nine to midnight, every night.
hôtel costes et costes présente …compilations & albums
COMPILATIONS HôTEL COSTES
Shortly after the opening of the hotel Costes, Jean Louis Costes offers to Stephane Pompougnac, waiter at Café Costes, to begin to mix at the hôtel.
Stephane Pompougnac had composed the electro lounge hotel Costes' compilations.
Coffret Hôtel Costes
ALBUMS COSTES PRESENTE …
The new line " costes présente …" has been launched since 2007, with a psychedelic and electronic identity and selection.